Bushwhackers!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE.

5 posters

Go down

OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. Empty OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE.

Post  Arena Pech Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:25 pm

I woke up at 1am hearing my parents yell things like "OH GOD IT'S ALMOST DEAD" amongst the sound of a spray can and a rolled-up book (or newspaper?) hitting the floor. So I sat up in bed and yelled "WAT HAPN??? BLACK WIDOW????????? OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. 564352" to which my mom replied "N-O-O-O-O-E BEB IES SKORPEON!!!!!!! OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. 203167". I think it's been 8 years since I've seen a dead scorpion holyl siht. I didn't get to see this one so I have no idea how small it was Shocked apparently, it came out from under the couch. We got that couch from a garage sale a few weeks back, and I don't see how it could have possibly crawled in the house while we weren't looking, so.... I call shenanigans Mad

TLDR: I USED TO HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT SCORPIONS CHASING ME DOWN WHEN I WAS 6 LOL OH GOD. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I BLAME THIS MOFO RIGHT HERE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Arena Pech
kik ase
kik ase

^3^

Back to top Go down

OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. Empty Re: OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE.

Post  7eed Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Scary. I have never seen a live scorpion unless it was on TV or in a fishtank at some zoo or museum.
7eed
7eed
copcak
copcak

Dumb stuff

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHeLiXProject

Back to top Go down

OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. Empty Re: OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE.

Post  Ginta Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 pm

OMG THAT'S SO SCARY!! MY MOM SAID THAT WHEN SHE LIVED IN TEXAS THEY HAD TO CHECK THEIR SHOES EVERY TIME BEFORE PUTTING THEM ON IN CASE THERE WAS A SCORPION IN IT Shocked
Ginta
Ginta
kik ase
kik ase

laseladalas

http://bushwhackers.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arena Pech Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Ginta wrote:OMG THAT'S SO SCARY!! MY MOM SAID THAT WHEN SHE LIVED IN TEXAS THEY HAD TO CHECK THEIR SHOES EVERY TIME BEFORE PUTTING THEM ON IN CASE THERE WAS A SCORPION IN IT Shocked

YEAH I'LL BE DOING THAT FROM NOW ON. I DON'T WANT SCORPION STEW IN MAI SHOE Crying or Very sad

Arena Pech
kik ase
kik ase

^3^

Back to top Go down

Post  Yotipo Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Yotipo
Yotipo
copcak
copcak

Arid

http://www.yotipo91.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teta Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Oh my god that's scary, I remember when we used to travel around, and we'd stop in some places, where it was really sandy and my Dad would be all like "DON'T GO OUTSIDE OF DA VEIACLE." and I'd be all like. "y dad y" and he'd be all like "CAUZ DEY R SKORPIONZ DEY CAN KLL YOU"

and I always had a nightmare that a scorpion would be in the car , or house and kill me while I was sleeping. Shocked
Teta
Teta
nubcak
nubcak

n__n;

Back to top Go down

Post  7eed Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:37 pm

...wat OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. 243355
7eed
7eed
copcak
copcak

Dumb stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Arena Pech Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 pm

WANT NIGHTMARES? K

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Crying or Very sad WHEN I PLAYED RUNESCAPE 4 OR 5 YEARS AGO (LOL) I WAS KILLED IN THIS AREA WITH GIANT SCORPIONS. THAT DOES NOT HELP ME. I ALSO CRIED SINCE I LOST ALL MY ITEMS AND NEVER PLAYED RUNESCAPE AGAIN. GOOD RIDDANCE OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. 145543

Arena Pech
kik ase
kik ase

^3^

Back to top Go down

Post  7eed Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 pm

YOU PLAYED RUNESCAPE TOO?! Surprised I started playing in 5th grade. (Runescape Classic) I got banned because someone stole my account and had to beg and plead Jagex to give me my account back because I had a good friend on the account and that was the only way I could talk to them. (I didn't know MSN or IMing or texting existed back then) I got it back a year later though. In the mean time I made an alternate account Soul of 7eed that took place of the original 7eed.
7eed
7eed
copcak
copcak

Dumb stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Arena Pech Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:59 pm

My name was Miss_Elie. LOL. See: Rave Master dubs. OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. 599676

Arena Pech
kik ase
kik ase

^3^

Back to top Go down

Post  7eed Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:04 pm

You knew of the Rave Master too?! I used to think that that show was amazing. It came on Syfy recently. The dubs made me cry. Onward to the Musica continent! (or was that a person)
7eed
7eed
copcak
copcak

Dumb stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Arena Pech Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

7eed wrote:You knew of the Rave Master too?! I used to think that that show was amazing. It came on Syfy recently. The dubs made me cry. Onward to the Musica continent! (or was that a person)

that was the dude with all the piercings LOL. uum the last episode I saw was really emo. also I hear the manga ended (or is still?) in Musica-and-Haru-fight-for-Elie's-affection limbo so I didn't bother revisiting the series after becoming an elitist weeaboo. OH GOD THERE WAS A SCORPION IN MY HOUSE. 599676

Arena Pech
kik ase
kik ase

^3^

Back to top Go down

Post  7eed Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:12 pm

I wouldn't mind finding it in JAPANESE to hear how it's supposed to sound. That's another one of those things from the past I can actually take a look at and ask myself why that was significant.
7eed
7eed
copcak
copcak

Dumb stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum